3D Surrealistic Journal – UNIQUE WITH 3D glasses and images
The Surrealistic Journal is without a doubt ”THE” most covetable, chic accessory and the number one gift of the season.
The Surrealist Journal carries all of the lavish details one expects from the maximalist Parisian couturier besides providing the most unique 3D experience.
- 3D cover engraving of 18th century Arles with hydrangeas and nocturnal illumination.
- Six printed end pages with butterflies, flowers and fanciful figures in evening attire.
- Flocked 3D butterfly glasses lift out of the book allowing you to view front and back covers in full blown 3D.
- Silver gilded pages and black and white chevron striped grosgrain ribbon marker.
- Hardcover. 128 ruled ivory pages
- A5 size – 5 7/8 x 8 ¼”
Christian Lacroix, fashion designer and master couturier known for his unique pattern mixing and inspiring designs has now brought his fanciful vibrant sketches to a line of paper products adorned with his handiwork.